Fashion Friday | Colleyville Family Photographer

What to wear.. what to wear??
When I was a little girl the school I went to had us wearing uniforms. Yep, I could not stand them and would do anything to buck the system.. my true personality coming out in tube socks?? LOL!
but
on the first Friday of every month we could pick out our favorite clothes and be the fashionistas crying out behind the cardigans, saddleoxfords and dresses. I could hardly wait!!

I usually tell people I am photographing in groups to have one person who would wear a pattern and from that pick your colors. When you have so many varying patterns it distracts from your beautiful face and connection with others. In this grouping, however, I think it works because the colors seem to complement each other so well!

So, put on your best fashionista!!

Comments

Popular Posts