Messages of Love


Time to get those cards ready!!! I love getting cards- I save them- especially the religioius and definitely the portaits. I have an album we keep for family and dear friends. My parents would keep pics in the library table of their friends kids and family members- always loved going through them.
My husband's cousin takes them and places them in a basket he keeps out all year. When I asked him why he told me he sorts through them and uses that family as his special intentions throughout the year. Whether that family knows it or not they get prayers said for their needs. Isn't that such a great idea???


Here is one of the cards I am working on right now.. wouldn't this look great in such a basket or attatched to your mantel??

How cute is Mr. K in this?? Look at that grin!!!

Comments

Popular Posts