Happy Thankgiving



I have so much to be thankful for..
my family has been blessed in so many ways..
my family grew by 2 feet
our first is showing the younger how to love... and be loved
our second child started kindergarten
our third is potty training himself
my husband has a good job
we have a roof over our heads
we have food on the table for every meal
we have clothes on our back
we have good friends whom we can count on at every turn
our families bless us with unconditional love
my brother returned safely from over sees with his military duty
my sister found out her family will grow by 2 more feet next spring

Here is one more prayer that you might say at your family gathering today:
Give us this day our daily bread,
O Father in heaven,
and grant that we who are filled with good things from Your open hand,
may never close our hearts to the hungry,
the homeless,
and the poor;
in the name of the Father,
and of the Sone,
and of the Holy Spirit.
- from the abbey of New Clairvaux, ViƱa, California

May God continually bless you and your family!
AnneMarie

Comments

Popular Posts