Happy Birthday, MK!!!



Today is my niece's birthday...
she is one of the sweetest kids I know. She always makes me smile and I am so glad that I was there the day she was born. What a gift to see a birth... not only the birth of a new soul but of my own Godchild. How wonderful is that?? I remember it so well!!! My sister was starving after giving birth and the cafe was closed so her dh ran to get BK for her... I think it hit the spot! lol!
These are the words my sister sent out today with a sweet email about one of my favorite people:

Hi All, I just thought you'd like to see these two pictures. One from MK's first day and the second from just a couple of months ago.
Her first word was a sentence. "Don't do that." She was 6 months old. Now it's, "Why can't I do that?"
Her first steps were at 9 months. Now she's running two miles per workout for the school's cross country club.
At 20 months she told everyone in the supermarket where Mommy's baby was. She's still looking out for her little brother.
At 3 she rode her tricycle with Daddy's help. Now she's looking at Daddy's '66 Mustang...and waiting.
I thank each and every one of you for the precious part you have played in her life...and mine. Love,Missy.

Comments

Popular Posts