looking for just the right spot



I am on a hunt to find just the right place to photograph people... nature centers, formal gardens, buildings, alleys...
I have been going to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens since my daughter was born and absolutely love the locations you can find there!! So many hidden spots waiting to be captured! It does cost a bit to photograph there for other families but in my opinion it is so worth it!
I have been looking at this place in my hometown for quite some time.. I think it is so beautiful with it's large expanse of the most lucious grass.. it is so soft- almost a winter rye.. but I think it's a little different. I am waiting to hear back if I can use this for professional photography..

In the background there is a rotunda... lovely with a slight bench inside... this could be quite the find for a bridal portrait!!!


Comments

Popular Posts